Grandview Dental Clinic’s Commitment to Patient Safety during the Pandemic.
At Grandview Dental Clinic patient care as well as the safety of our patients and staff has been our top priority since the very beginning and well before the COVID 19 pandemic started. Our dental clinics have made significant investments, taken several precautions and updated protocols to keep our dental clinics safe during the pandemic. You can rest assured that Grandview Dental Clinic remains committed to the safety of our patients and staff.
Here are some of the efforts we are making to create a safe environment for our patients and staff :
- Appointments are spaced out to allow physical distancing and disinfecting between patients. This might mean less flexibility when scheduling your appointment.
- You will be screened for COVID-19 symptoms both before your appointment and upon arrival at the dental office. Your temperature will be taken with a touchless thermometer when you arrive for your appointment.
- You will be asked to wear a mask or face covering while in the office except during treatment.
- Dental staff will be wearing more PPE than normal.
- You will be advised to call when you arrive and wait outside the dentist’s office until your appointment. You would be notified when you can enter.
- Chairs in the waiting room have been spaced two metres (or six feet) apart and the seating capacity of the waiting room has been reduced. We no longer have any magazines, toys, or any other non-essential items in the dental office.
- Patients must clean their hands with a 70- to 90-per cent alcohol-based solution or soap and water when entering and leaving the dentist’s office.
- We prefer that you pay by touchless payment, such as credit card or Interac.
We have invested in new equipment and made structural changes in the office to protect our patient and staff against COVID 19. Some of these are